Monday, 4 March 2013

Take 10

Current Wish List

Current Wish List by katyboo84 on Polyvore

1 - Pan Am Season One; by far one of my favourite ever programs on TV. Christina Ricci is amazing as Maggie and her Pan Am colleague Colette played by Karine Vanasse is awesomely beautiful!
2 - Haim; great new girl group with ethereal sounds and a catchy beat. This is their Vinyl LP, perfect for my new record player!
3 - Sew Iconic; yep, sewing projects to recreate iconic dresses. How fabulous?
4 - The Good Cook; written by my current food obsession Allegra McEvedy, this book will complete my Allegra collection.
5 - Vintage Craft; I just finished reading Pearl Lowe's candid autobiography 'All That Glitters'. After wearing a couple of her beautiful dresses I've become a little bit obsessed with Pearl too...
6 - Halcyon; Ellie, Ellie, Ellie - you are so amazing and I love listening to your Electro funk
7 - Cocktail Bitters; say no more. Cocktails with delicious bitters. Nom.
8 - Skinny Weeks + Weekend Feasts; Another of my food crushes Gizzi has written a book. I obviously have got to have it! 
9 - Gossamer; I found Passion Pit when I was watching Haim on You Tube. Amazing. 
10 - Listography; I am in love with Lists... can you tell?!

What are you lusting after this March? 

Nanna Kate X

No comments:

Post a Comment