Saturday, 2 March 2013

Personalised Recipe Journal





When my Sister and I were small we loved Care Bears... so when she announced she was going to be moving in to a new home right around her birthday I decided to make her a personalised recipe journal using some Care Bear Washi-Tape I'd bought last year (don't ask me why, I saw it, it had Care Bears on, I had to have it!).


I used an oversized A5 multi journal with a Kraft cover, which I purchased from Paperchase - you can find it here, a Sharpie Marker in black to match the elastic on the journal and the binding and I downloaded Irish Spaghetti from dafont.com (an invaluable source of legal, free fonts - but always remember to check the licences) to use as a template.


As well as the front cover I added a little 'Recipe for life' recipe style poem to wish her luck love and happiness in her new home, collecting recipes and making new dishes.

Nanna Kate X

No comments:

Post a Comment