Sunday, 25 March 2012

Spring has Sprung



Today, the clocks will go forward and that means one thing to me, Spring has most definitely Sprung. I have just got such a warm fuzzy feeling right now, there are crocus and daffodils all around the grass verges, roundabouts, footpaths, motorways, lambs in the fields, light evenings and mornings which make you want to actually get out of bed rather than snuggle back down in to your duvet - even in the ugliest places there are little signs of springtime popping up.


My girlfriend bought me the most beautiful tete-a-tete Mini Daffodil for my growing houseplant collection and I bought two Spring scented Yankee Candles to fragrance our room with Spring (they were a little disappointing but that's a whole other story!)

What's your favourite thing about Spring?

Nanna Kate X

No comments:

Post a Comment