Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Feeling Unique

After my first Glossy Box I was kind of thinking I could very easily become addicted to the Beauty Box culture and I made myself a little promise. Before I paid for something that was potentially a complete waste of money every month, I would try a couple of different providers (maximum of three boxes) and if I wasn't 100% delighted I would cancel and move on - rather than end up with a bunch of products that I won't use! After two more Glossy Box deliveries I decided I would cancel my subscription as there was always Anti-Aging products included in the box, which I am just not currently interested in. 

I heard about the Feel Unique Beauty Box and decided to give it a try. My first box arrived earlier in January, the first thing I noticed was that it was a lovely black, sleek box. Most of the beauty boxes are pink, so I thought it was pretty cool that it was a different colour - it also slid open like a drawer, rather than a box with a lid. 





I got five products which were:


I wasn't really over the moon. Largely because of the Anti-Aging product. Yet another! I just want a beauty box which doesn't include these? Any recommendations?

Cancelled my subscription quick smart as I just wasn't overwhelmed. Well, I actually emailed Feel Unique asking how to cancel thinking I might take one more to give it another chance, instead they replied and said it was cancelled, so I guess it just wasn't meant to be. To be fair, I do really like the Caudalie body lotion though and will definitely be buying more of this. Everything else has made it's way to my sample box, where it will live until I pass it on to one of my friends. 

Nanna Kate X

No comments:

Post a Comment