Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Beauty Blogger's Secret Santa Haul

I took part in Navilicious' Beauty Blogger's Secret Santa back in December. I really wanted to join in, because I just thought it sounded so exciting, but I was totally aware of the fact my blog isn't solely about Beauty. However, there was no minimum 'Beauty' content required to take part and so I joined in! 

I was a little worried as I got a full time, 100% dedicated to the cause BB and she had pretty much tried EVERY product out there. I thought about it really hard, and I decided upon some lush treats from Oriflame, after my friend became an Oriflame representative. I even searched her blog to make sure she'd never written about the brand or tried it! Obviously I spoilt myself buying a couple of bits too!

When my parcel arrived, I was over the moon - it was like my Secret Santa had done a supermarket sweep in my favourite high street shop - Boots, of course!


I was lucky enough to get Natural Collection Wild Strawberry Face MaskNatural Collection Samphire and Sea Minerals Hydrating Hair MaskNatural Collection Mango & Papaya Hair Conditioner Sachet which are all from the Boots own Natural Collection range - a firm favourite of mine since I was first spending my pocket money on fruity delights in the store about 15 years or so ago! Soap & Glory™ Super-Colour Sexy Mother Pucker™ Lip Plumping Gloss in Yummy Plum and Soap & Glory Mist You Madly™ Body Spray, both from, of course, the amazing Soap and Glory; who I simply love. I have the lip gloss in a discontinued nude and I was so happy to get it in a darker colour. Then I got the gorgeous Burts Bees Lemon Cuticle Cream - another product I've used and already have which I absolutely love and would definitely recommend. Finally, I got a very pretty smoky eye palette from 17, another brand which needs no introduction - and another Boots own! It's gorgeous, but I can't link as it was in the Christmas Gift range. 

Really pleased with my Santa hauls (get it?) and so thankful to whoever it was who 'got' me, I just hope the BB who I bought for enjoyed using some new products. 

Nanna Kate X

No comments:

Post a Comment