Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Christmas Glossy Boxes...

Tuesday = Doomsday. It's not quite the midst of the week (that's Wednesday = Humpday) and it's not the start nor the countdown to the weekend. I hate Tuesday and boy, oh boy, doesn't it drag? So, today I thought I'd blog about something which is going to keep me smiling for the whole day long...

My Glossy Box of course!

And this installment is super special as it's part one of two for Christmas shopping ideas! Woop...





Inside are so many lovely treats and it sincerely put a smile on my face yesterday when I received it. My First Glossy Box was worth around £52, but it had an anti-aging product which really wound me up because it was supposed to be targeted at 'me' and my profile on the Glossy Box site states that I am not (yet!) interested in Anti-Aging products. Then my Second Box arrived and again, Anti-Aging products, though the Dermalogica Age Smart travel set worth £33 contained a luscious Renewing Lip Complex that I found sincerely effective - the other bits weren't of much use though. However, the rest of the contents: Leighton Denny Nail Polish (full size, worth around £12), Stila Eye Liner (full size, worth around £11) and Robert Piguet trio of fragrance samples (worth £7.50 ish) were worthy of my £12.95 alone!

I decided to try one more box and swore if it had an Anti-Aging product I would unsubscribe and try one of the other boxes out there. Sadly ;o) there's not an Anti-Aging product in sight... such a shame...

Contents:
Arbonne Ultra Hydrating Hand Creme 15ml (worth £2.50)

In total, the contents are worth a bit over £20 so whilst not as worthwhile as my previous two boxes, I still loved receiving it and have already tried the Hand Creme (gorgeous, non-greasy, VERY nourishing) and the Illamasqua Freak perfume, which I've always been curious to try. 

I plan to keep my box for one more month. After that, I will definitely move on to try one of the other boxes...!

Nanna Kate X  

No comments:

Post a Comment