Tuesday, 11 October 2011

An alternative approach...

Sometimes you end up with free junk which you just will probably never use and wonder why you bought a different brand / a product you never wanted / something more expensive just to get the free gift. That's kind of what happened with the Bodyform Tins for me a couple of years ago. I got the tin, never used it and it just sat on a shelf, or maybe in a drawer all this time gathering dust. Trouble is, I can't bear to throw things out, so I try to think up some type of thrifty solution to my junk problems!

Then I saw how my little sister used hers and I was quite impressed - so of course I did what all big sisters do - I copied! And when I saw that the tins are back in lots of cute patterns and styles I decided to share what I use my tin for. I have the pixelated purple poodle. I'm sure there are far cooler designs out now, but I've had this one a few years now.


Are you just dying to know? Well I (we!) use it for a handbag tidy... I put all my tablets, hair grips, bobbles, tweezers, a plaster, etc just so that they don't get ruined in my bag and clutter the bag up and(!) so that the stuff isn't really hard to find and dig through my bag for. 


Oh and if you would like to know what Bodyform are planning to give away next - it's a Jemma Kidd Lipgloss from 12th October onwards - though I suspect you will need to use that for it's original purpose!!!

Nanna Kate X

No comments:

Post a Comment