Monday, 29 August 2011

Little Pink Boxes

For anyone who gets a Monthly Box from Latest in Beauty you will know how exciting it is when your box packed with freebies lands on the doormat. This month I got a double whammy because my 2011 CEW (UK) Award Box arrived on the same day! Two lovely pink boxes packed to the rafters with sweet sized samples.

I still had some of the bits from my last box including Sun Shots SPF25 20ml sachet, Natura Organics Soothing Shower Gel 10ml sachet, Yu-Be Moisturising Skin Cream 3g tube and Madara Deco Face Moon Flower Tinting Fluid 3ml sachet. I had tried these half heartedly, but there's plenty left (the Natura Organics comes in a dual sachet sample) and I still need to give my full verdict on these, so that I can write up full reviews and share my thoughts on them.


My usual box (above) contained Crabtree and Evelyn Lily Body Lotion 5ml / EDT 0.5ml, Doctor Brand Blemish Complex 3 Step Skincare 1.7ml sachets and St Tropez SPF30 High Protection for Body with Tan Enhancer 36g sachet.


My 2011 CEW (UK) Award Box contained (and I must admit, this selection seriously excites me!) Lanolips 101 Ointment 1g sachet, Bastiste Dry Shampoo Original 50ml spray, Dr. Organic Bio Active Skincare Organic Rose Otto Skin Lotion 5ml sachet, Balance Me Rose Otto Body Wash 55ml bottle and Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream 15ml tube.

That gives me a whole lot of samples to get trying and next month sees my first installment of my Glossy Box subscription - so expect an abundance of reviews, pictures and advice on these products!

Nanna Kate X

No comments:

Post a Comment