Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Explore...

A few weeks ago now I signed up to Shimelle's Explore online scrapbooking course. The intention, to provide myself with some inspiration and use up all of the craft supplies I have bought over the last few years, which are currently gathering dust under my bed.

In all honesty I knew it was a commitment I just could not adhere to, what with university, working full time, home-making, spending time with family, etc - but I thought it sounded so inspiring and it didn't have to be completed by the timescales given, so I decided what the hell...

It's a four week course and two have passed already (how did that happen?), but I'm finally getting started on week one's content. Here's my first entry, let me know what you think!



Nanna Kate X

No comments:

Post a Comment