Tuesday, 30 August 2011

By dazzle



So, I read about Shoe Dazzle over on one of my favourite blogs Hair and Beautylicious. The moment I read that they would offer you personalised shoe recommendations as though you had your own stylist I simply had to look, to see if Kim Kardashian really could style me...

Once registered you take a little a,b,c style picture quiz that builds your style profile. I am type b, which you can see from the picture means I am whimsical (true), that I am free spirited (also true) and artistic... (would you believe, true!)

The summing up of my personality type resonated with me and despite never being too focused on style or fashion I do put my outfits together like an artist but I don't proclaim to be any sort of fashionista. With trepidation I waited for my style results or 'showroom'.

Dear me. Not one style I would choose. They were all high for a start... and I mean sky scrapers! Loads of vulgar animal print too which I'm seriously NOT a fan of. So despite almost getting it spot on with my personality type... Kim and Co really did not Shoe Dazzle me!

These shoes weren't made for walking...
Posted via Blogaway on my Android

No comments:

Post a Comment