Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Lomography adventures!

Another Lomo (kind of) review published, this time on the Vanguard MK 2 Tripod which is my most recent bargain (my Dad donated it to me and he got it out of a chazza!)


I've also added more pictures to my LomoHome including my favourite ever picture so far (Me!)


Ooo and I happened across an absolute bargain today too. Shop4makeup is an online shopping site where unsurprisingly you can shop for make up (amongst other luvvverly things like fragrances). I found Bourjois Shimmering Shine Liquid Eyeshadow on there for £1.49! It used to be £6.99 before they discontinued it. I can't wait to get it it's one of my all time favourites. I'll post a picture on here when I get it and there might even be a review coming up!

Nanna Kate X

No comments:

Post a Comment