Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Benetint and snappy days

A few weeks ago in Glamour I got a free Benefit Benetint. I wore it first for an interview I had - which I bagged - and I must admit I was surprised at how easy it is to use and look ahhhh-maze-ing! I've written a review which will hopefully be published in the next few days... will post the link soon

I also spent the weekend happy snappy with my beloved Diana F+ taking snaps of the Angel of the North, Redcar Beach, South Gare, Corus, Teesside Airport. Have decided to do a project on the North East... because mostly, I live here! I've sent off three films so far to my saviours at Photo Film Processing so check back for updates and make sure you visit my LomoHome to see my snaps in all their distorted, ethereal glory!

Nanna Kate X

No comments:

Post a Comment