Thursday, 30 June 2011

Benefit of Pilates

So my Benefit Benetint review has gone live, 1015 of wordy rambling so I'll keep this short!
I went to pilates tonight and wow, that is some work out. For those of you who don't know, it's an exercise class which focuses on strengthening core muscles and posture. I took my own mat and instantly realised my error... I looked like I knew what I was doing!
The instructor fortunately and aptly sniffed out my novice status and really helped me. I found at one point though there wasn't any cardio or impact involved that sweat was literally beading off me. Now I'm laying in bed wondering if the stiffness she said I'll carry next couple of days will set in ready for my morning commute... Hm...
It was an amazing work out though, forced me to focus my attention to my posture, which will hopefully assist with my knee problems (long story involving contortionist movements!). You should give it a try, even if you're as unfit as I am.
Good night!
Nanna Kate X

No comments:

Post a Comment